Saturday, 8 August 2015

8 August - Santa Margherita

What a wonderful relaxing day. We had thought of doing another leg of the Cinque Terre but.... we decided we were in a better spot in SM. We needed to be near wifi for the Eagles/Hawks game. 
An R&R day with the comforts of the Regina Best Western hotel. 
Lavish brekky, bit of a walk then watched the Hawks being too good for the Eagles on Michael's mobile in the comfort of the hotels lounge. I then relaxed by the pool before a little bar crawl in SM. 
A very relaxing day to prepare for a full day of travel tomorrow to London. 

Half time with Eagles a goal in front - before being completely over run. 

 Moved positions for better reception. 


Found our first drinking spot -" Vernissage" on the waterfront. 


Our waiters. 

The second drink spot - yes I'm there?!

This facade is everywhere on the Riviera. It is only paint to create window frames etc. 


A photo taken too quickly. A typical scene here with a dog being cuddled!


A wonderful delicatessen with everything imaginable...

Called "Seghezzo" - an amazing shop. 

Just for you Olivia. Do you still yearn for one???




Fruit stalls in many avenues. 


More sport for Michael. I must say I enjoyed it too?!

2100 and still 32 degrees. 
What a relaxing day before our 8 days in London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment